With 30 years of experience, AMDP brings now to the market the new swing arm, the reference in productivity for tip dressing.
- Only one energy to be supplied
- Only one type of swing arm for all uses (horizontal, vertical, inclined)
- Compact swing arm
- Easy to install due to the multiple possibilities of adjustment
- Adaptable and flexible product for different uses
- Quick mounting and dismounting of the cutter on the dresser
- Very compact dressing head, which makes it possible to dress all types of guns
- Recommended pressure of the gun on the cutter: between 80 and 150 daN depending on the type of gun and electrodes
The dresser mounted on an electric swing arm is a dressing machine with circular motion, composed of:
A rotary base controlled by an electric motor with a gear box. The tip dressing head can be oriented up to 360° around the swing arm (adjustable from 65° to 180°).
- 1 electric motor which drives the cutter in rotation
- 1 dressing head with an off-set, fixed on an arm of lengh 600, 800 or 1000mm (other lenghs on request)
- 1 electric control unit
- 1 cutter rotation controller
- Adjustments: - in the x, y, z directions
- Angular position of the dressing head
- Three-phase current supply
Productivity and control
- Fast dressing of the electrodes: improve the vehicule production / hours
- Rotation controller on the dressing head
- Shine control (optional)
Optimization & security
- Compact dimensions of the swing arm in the cell.
- Multiple setting simple and efficient for a fast integration.
- Simple extraction path: similar to welding point (without current flow), 2 positions:
- Work and rest.
Dressing head performance
- With or without compliance.
- Rotation speed: 640 tr/min
Je souhaite en savoir plusconcernant cet article
Pour connaître et exercer vos droits, notamment de retrait de votre consentement à l'utilisation des données collectées par ce formulaire, veuillez consulter notre politique de confidentialité.